Cable Car Ticket
The cable car takes you up to the Narvikfjellet Restaurant 656 masl, which is the perfect starting point for skiing, ski touring, northern lights hunting, snowshoeing and tobogganing in the winter. In the summer you can choose between hiking, cycling, midnight sun experiences, or maybe you perfer a good meal at the Restaurant. From the upper cable car station you get a panoramic view of deep fjords, high mountains, the historic ore harbor and Narvik city, which makes the cable car ride an experience in itself. Remember to bring your camera!
When buying this ticket, it is important to choose a specific date / the date the ticket will be used. If you have purchased a return ticket, the return can be used at any time within the opening hours. The return function of the ticket must be used on the same day as the ticket is activated on the way up.
- Period: All year
- Duration / Time: The ticket can be used within ordinary opening hours
- Meeting place: Lower gondola station, Skistua 61
- Price: From NOK 100
- Included in the price: Gondola transport (one way or round trip)
- Recommendations: Wear clothes and footwear according to the weather
- Quantity: Unlimited
- Last booked: No restrictions