Tobogganing with Arctic Kids
We close one of the ski slopes in the children's area to tobogganing, and prepare for a fun day with speed and excitement! Feel free to bring your own toboggan / sled if it has steering and brakes. Helmets are mandatory for everyone who will participate in the activity, including the adults who will accompany the children on the sled.
We make a fire in Sneff Mini Lodge and in the fire pans outside the Ski Shop, so feel free to bring your own barbecue food if you wish. The Ski Shop serves hot drinks and snacks. This will be fun!
The conveyor belt transports the children up to the top of the children's area, and from there they can set off downhill and compete with their friends to get down first.
If you have purchased participation on the sled day, you can choose when you want to come and leave. The toboggan run and the conveyor belt are open from 10.00-17.00.
Information about the day:
- Registration takes place in the Ski Shop on arrival
- The activity applies to children aged 3-10 years + parents
- The child can be accompanied by 1 adult free of charge
- Sledding for children without an annual pass NOK 150
- Annual card and season card children NOK 50
- Toboggan rental NOK 150 (incl. Helmet loan)