We are selling several different lift passes in order to cover our guests` wishes and needs. If you want to ski for more than 7 days in Narvikfjellet during the winter season 19/20, it is worth considering to buy a season pass.
With a season pass you can freely decide on which days you want to be on your skis. You can go straight to the lift and skip the queues at the ticket sales.
You can also buy a season pass for the whole family for a special family price. Special prices are valid for parents with children/youth in their custody. That requires the same place of residence, except in cases involving children from previous marriages, cohabitation and civil unions, where one of the parents has custody.
Advantages for season/annual pass holders:
❄️ NOK 15 for coffee/tea/hot chocolate in our ski shop and mountain restaurant,
❄️ 15% discount on all products in the ski shop,
❄️ 15% discount on food and drinks in the Fjellheisrestaurant (with the exception of alcoholic beverages),
❄️ 15% discount on ski rentals,
❄️ 15% discount on ski wax service.
Important information regarding the purchase of you annual pass:
- Age limits: Youth 7-17, children -6 years.
- Family prices are valid for parents with children/youth (17 years or younger) in their custody. That requires the same place of residence, except in cases involving children from previous marriages, cohabitation and civil unions, where one of the parents has custody.
- In Narvikfjellet Axess cards are mandatory for the purchase of lift passes, with the exception of single rides with the cable car. If you already have an Axess card, you can simply fill that card up. In case you do not have an Axess car yet, you can buy one in Narvikfjellet. Any cards from our previous Skidata system, cannot be used.
- Your Axess card and WTP number are personal and as suck only assigned to you. When purchasing the card, we therefore ask you to spend a few minutes registering information about yourself and loading up a profile picture.
- Whether or not you have a card, we need your photo, in order to create you personal annual pass. The image must show all of the head and the top of the shoulders. The eyes need to be open, clearly visible and not covered by hair. Avoid untidy backgrounds - profile photos should be representative and serious.
- Tip: If you want to by annual passes for several persons or the whole family, have your profile photos ready on your computer/mobile/phone.