The backside of Narvikfjellet holds som of the best list-assisted off-piste skiing/snowboarding in Norway. This coming season, you can ride Narvikfjellet's legendary back-bowl lines like Mørkholla or Tredjeholla With a local ACMG Ski Guide. Going with a certified ski guide gives you acess to first-hand avalanche information and the best snow of the day - and Access to his favourite lines. Lifts take us to 1000 m, from where some runs are accessible - but the better lines require some walking up (20-30 min) to Reach the north and south facing runs of Tredjetoppen (1272 m). Ski bindings With walking function or splitboards are preferable.
This program is designed for Intermediate, Advanced and expert skier or snow-/splitboarder With previous off-piste experience. Note this tour requiers Avalanche safety gear, and a helmet is strongly recommended. If you need to rent gear please let us know.
Note: This program requires that upper chair lift to work. Should weather/Winds prevent the lift from running, you have the option of switching to the ski touring program.
|Date/periodes||Time and duration||Prices (incl. lift ticket)|
|*Early-Bird, Late December - 19 January||Weekdays 11.30-19.00
|1 Person private guiding: NOK 3.000
Group of 2 people: NOK 1.250 pp.
Group of 3-6 people: NOK 990 pp.
|*Main season, 20 January - 30 April||Weekdays 11.30-19.00
|1 Person private guiding: NOK 3.500
Group of 2 people: NOK 1.750 pp.
Group of 3-6 people: NOK 1.250 pp.
*Other opening hours
|Christmas Holiday||21 December - 5 January||09.30-17.00|
|Winter Holiday||28 February - 8 March||09.30-17.00|
|Easter Holiday||3 April - 13 April||09.30-17.00|
Included in the price
Guiding + Lift ticket
Lower cable car station at 09.30/11.30 (see time and duration)
- Skitouring shells (GoreTex, Event, etc.)
- Primaloft or downjacket
- Fleece sweater
- Warm, functional underwear (also legs) + extra for changing
- Ski touring socks (Falke, Smartwool, etc.)
- Gloves - for ascent (thing) and descent (thick, warm)
- Recommended: "Buff" or similar
- Freeride skis + bindings with walking-function, or splitboard
- Fixed bindings or regular snowboards work, but limit our accessable terrain, and you need to bring a pack with ski/board fixation to carry them
- Ski boots (ideally with touring function) or snowboard boots
- Ski poles (also for boarders)
- Avalanche rescue kit - 3-antenna beacon, probe, shovel
- Water 1L and lunch
- Sport sun glasses and ski goggles
- Sunscreen, incl. lip-protection (after January)
- Recommended: Camera!
If you need to rent gear or are unsure what to bring, please contact us.