Celebrating children's birthday in Narvikfjellet - Winter
In Narvikfjellet, children can have a lot of fun in the snow during the winter, with sledding, followed by grilling sausages on bonfires. We provide toboggans, and have our own toboggan runs in the family and ski band areas.
Open for bookings: 1 December – 30 April
Weekdays (Monday to Friday) 17:00-19:30
Duration: ca 2.5 timer
Group of 2-10 pers.: NOK 1840
Group of 11-15 pers.: NOK 2300
Gruppe 16-20 pers: NOK 3200
Gruppe 21-30 pers: NOK 4600
- It is required to have one adult per 5 children present
Maximum 30 children.
• access to toboggan run and ski band for 2.5 hours,
• for each child: 2 grilled sausage with bread (“hot dog”) or flatbread (“lomper”), ketchup and mustard, skewers, and a ready-to-use bonfire-pan;
• 1 soda (optional) or mineral water,
• coffee for adults,
• present for the birthday child.
One employee from Narvikfjellet will help the children with grilling the sausages. We do not offer alternatives to sausages – children who cannot eat sausage have the possibility to bring their own food. It is allowed to bring your own birthday cake.
All activity is happening outside, and we recommend the following clothes:
- Thermal underwear
- Warm jacket and pants as top layers,
- hat and mittens
- warm shoes
- ski googles
Remember that a helmet is required.