Arctic Kids Northern Lights Cable Car
Arctic Kids Northern Light Cable Car is a low-threshold product. Participants will need to have some physical mobility, and the product is therefore unfortunately not available for persons using wheelchair. This product is suitable for children and youths. Adult accompanied by child/youth will need to purchase their own ticket. Not bookable for adults only.
- Minimum number of 5 participants. If there are few participants booked we will contact prebooked persons 14 days prior arrival and a full refund will be given.
- Maximum capacity is 60 persons.
- Order needs to take place latest 14 days before arrival.
- The cable car transports you both up and down.
- Meetingpoint is lower cable car station. Address: Skistua 61, 8515 Narvik.
- Startime 19.00, with a duration of 2 hours until 21.00.
- Period: Beginning of january until mid february
- Clothes and shoes according to weatherconditions. We recommend to bring a camera and an extra jacket.
- All participants will need to be able to get around in the mountain area around the restaurant on their own, this demand some physical mobility
- Last departure for cablecar return is at 21.00
- There are available toilets, heated living space and a host offering snacks, beverages and souvernirs for purchase.
- A guide will meet the participants and join them through the activity
Price NOK 495,- per person
Included in the price: cable car transport up and down, 1 hot beverage (coffee/tea/cocoa) and our famous linken waffle.
In case of cancellation
If the acitvity for some reason will have to get cancelled from the supplier side there is no plan B available. All prepayed bookings will then get a full refund.